Darling Harbour is probably my favorite place to escape to in Sydney.
Sometimes it’s crowded with tourists, but on a sunny day like this past Saturday, I couldn’t resist taking my camera and just exploring the area again. It’s so close to Urbanest, too, which makes me regret not taking a book out there and just enjoying the sunshine every weekend that I’ve been here.
These were some of my best pictures from the afternoon. My ankle started to hurt and I didn’t want to push it my last few days here, so I trekked back to Urbanest earlier than I would have liked. But if weather’s nice again tomorrow, I’ll make my way out there again before I stop at the Opera House once more!
8 Notes/ Hide
- i-will-travel reblogged this from smallgirlmeetsbigworld
- smallgirlmeetsbigworld reblogged this from jessicainsydney
- dreamsdumonde likes this
- polyproticamory likes this
- thisisnyu reblogged this from jessicainsydney
- hashtagnyu likes this
- miacatmeow likes this
- xxbasementjaxx likes this
- jessicainsydney posted this